Update Wednesday 4 July 2012 12:05: The competition is now closed! Thanks for all the entries. The entries will be reviewed by the judges, and the winner will be contacted via e-mail by 6 July 2012.
Win a Manfrotto tripod and a billboard print in the heart of Cape Town!
Send us your best photograph of a Manfrotto product in action, taken with any camera, and stand a chance of winning the Manfrotto 055XPROB+498RC2 tripod as well as a massive billboard print in Roeland Street!
How To Enter
E-mail your image to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Orms Manfrotto Competition.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition closes on 4 July 2012.
- The winning photographer will be credited by name on the billboard print.
- Entries need to be e-mailed to email@example.com before the closing date with the subject line: Orms Manfrotto Competition. Any entries not adhering to this subject line will not be accepted.
- The photograph must contain a visible Manfrotto product.
- The Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod and Manfrotto 498RC2 ball head will be provided as is, and will not be traded for cash or other products.
- The billboard is landscape-format 6150mm x 3050mm. Only landscape-format entries will be accepted. Send the highest resolution file you have available. We reserve the right to crop the photograph to match the billboard format.
- The image needs to adhere to Manfrotto’s high standards. In the event that none of the entries match these standards, no winner will be chosen.
- Orms cc and Singer Photographic Services (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to use the winning image for limited marketing purposes.
- To be eligible you must be a citizen or permanent resident of South Africa.
- The winner will be notified via e-mail by 6 July 2012.
- The winner will be chosen by Singer Photographic owner Sharon Singer and Orms owner Mike Ormrod.
- Images portraying excitement and action will be favoured.
- The judges decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.