Update Friday 15 June 2012 13:40: And the winner is…
Congratulations, Justin! Big thank you’s to everyone that entered – thanks for all the comments! If you’re interested in getting yourself one of these Urban Tool bags, just give us a shout or leave a comment below. Remember to keep an eye out for next month’s giveaway on Facebook and Twitter!
Update Friday 15 June 2012 12:03: The competition is now closed. Thanks for all the entries!
Hi everyone! This week we’re giving away an Urban Tool backpack worth R750!
With this lightweight Urban Tool backpack, you’ll never need to leave your gadgets at home. The daypack has space for up to a 15″ notebook, compact camera, tablet, e-reader and A4 files, as well as all your chargers and accessories. For more info, visit the Urban Tool website.
Please note that this particular bag does not come with dedicated padding for camera equipment – it’s a companion bag to your regular camera bag, intended for carting around your computer, day-to-day gadgets and files.
“What’s your three most favourite day to day gadgets that you simply can’t leave home without?”
- The competition is open to all South African residents, 18 or older.
- The winner will be selected randomly, and will need to be a fan of Orms Direct on Facebook or follow @OrmsDirect on Twitter.
- Only one comment/entry per person will count. If you leave more than one comment, it will only count as one entry.
- No exchanges or returns available – the prize is awarded as is.
- Competition closes Friday 15 June 2012 at 12:00 PM.
Please note: We make use of Random.org to randomly generate a number corresponding to the eventual winner’s comment. We run the number generator once – the first number is the winner. All comments get checked for duplicates first and each valid entry gets a number assigned to it. The nature of this random system ensures that everyone has a fair chance of winning, which is very important to us. If you post under an anonymous nickname, we will attempt to maintain your anonymity.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.